20 December 2014

Cosy Evening Treat

After a long week of late nights at work and knowing I have lots of festive plans ahead I decided that last night I needed a cosy night in. I wrapped up warm in bed with a cup of hot chocolate (chococino from my Dolce Gusto Coffee machine) in my favourite pug mug and a cheeky Mr Kipling Frosty Fancy. These little cakes are my favourite, I was sad to see the Halloween themed french fancies were out of shops but these white chocolate Christmas editions are a welcome alternative. They are incredibly sweet and sickly but they're only tiny and they're my Christmas treat to myself. I was too lazy and warm in bed to get up and do my full evening routine and wash my face so I used a makeup wipe. I don't often use makeup wipes but sometimes at the end of a hard day on my feet the last thing I want to do is stand at the sink and spend ages washing my face. I caught up on any YouTube videos I had missed while I applied my night cream which at the moment is the Olay Double Action, my No7 Youthful Eye Serum and a little of the Freederm Fast Track Spot Gel on any breakouts. I moisturized a little with the Ted Baker Body Souffle, I love the scent of this its so wintery. I tried to read a few pages of Across the Universe by Beth Revis which is such a good book but I was already dozing it off and not doing the book justice. Just before falling asleep I used The Body shop Shea Lip Butter and Vanilla Hand Cream (one of last years christmas scents) and rubbed a little of the Badger sleep Balm on my wrists to calm me and help me sleep.
Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment